The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp
Public - anyone can access this course
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With over 12,000 ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
At 50+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is a taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2020 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of four years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over 280,000 students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or start their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes over 50 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Throughout this comprehensive course, we cover a massive amount of tools and technologies, including:
- Front-End Web Development
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Bootstrap 4
- React Hooks
- Web Design
- Deployment with GitHub Pages, Heroku and MongoDB Atlas
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming and be ready to make any website you can dream of.
You’ll also build a portfolio of over 25+ websites that you can show off to any potential employer.
What will I Learn?
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master frontend development with React
Front-End Web Development
Create a Website that People Love
Backend Web Development
Certified Course Instructor
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications.
Kyle believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
In His Spare Time:
Kyle enjoys spending time with his family (6 children). When he’s not busy entertaining his kids, you will find him cheering on his favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, this is their year!