Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced
Excel with this A-Z Microsoft Excel Course. Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Excel 2019 and Office 365. Learn Excel VBA from Scratch with Dan Strong, Excel Expert with Over 180K Students Worldwide!
Teach Excel to Do Your Work FOR YOU. . .
Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there.
In my course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want. It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.
Enroll now to go through a deep dive of the most popular spreadsheet tool on the market, Microsoft Excel. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Excel training to guide you step by step through the beginner to advanced level and beyond.
As you participate in each of the 4 courses you will master Excel tools that will clear away the pain of stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will give you further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
VBA easy and straight forward
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Excel and go from Excel Newb to Excel Guru!
What will I Learn?
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
Certified Course Instructor
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications.
Kyle believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
In His Spare Time:
Kyle enjoys spending time with his family (6 children). When he’s not busy entertaining his kids, you will find him cheering on his favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, this is their year!
Team Leader | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Certified Developer | NodeJS Developer
I have tremendous experience in ethical hacking, I started making video tutorials back in 2009 in an ethical hacking community (iSecuri1ty), I also worked as a pentester for the same company. In 2013 I started teaching my first course live and online, this course received amazing feedback which motivated me to publish it on Udemy.
This course became the most popular and the top paid course in Udemy for almost a year, this motivated me to make more courses, now I have a number of ethical hacking courses, each focusing on a specific field, dominating the ethical hacking topic on Udemy.
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.