Learn Python Programming Masterclass
This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast. Includes Python Online Training With Python 3. Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
All of these topics are branches of Python programming. And all of them require a solid understanding of the Python language.
Nearly all courses on these topics assume that you understand Python, and without it you will quickly become lost and confused.
This course will give you that core, solid understanding of the Python programming language.
By the end of the course you will be ready to apply for Python programming positions as well as move on to specific areas of Python, as listed above.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses on Udemy – Your instructors, Tim and Jean-Paul are pretty unique in that between them they have around 70 years of professional programming experience. That’s more than a lifetime of skills you get to learn Python from.
You can enrol in the course safe in the knowledge that they are not just teachers, but professional programmers with real commercial programming experience, having worked with big companies like IBM, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Saab in the past.
As such you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand.
And if that’s not enough take a read of some of the many reviews from happy students – there are around 100,000 students who have left around 19,000 reviews.
This is one of the most popular courses on Python programming on Udemy.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
· All the essential Python keywords, operators, statements, and expressions needed to fully understand exactly what you’re coding and why – making programming easy to grasp and less frustrating
· You will learn the answers to questions like What is the Python For Loop, what is Python used for, how Python switch the traditional syntax of code, and more.
· Complete chapters on object-oriented programming and many other aspects of Python, including tKInter (for building GUI Interfaces) and using databases with Python.
· Although this is primarily a Python 3 course, a python developer will need to work with Python 2 projects from time to time – We’ll show the difference in both versions to make sure you understand how things work differently in each version.
· How to develop powerful Python applications using one of the most powerful Integrated Development Environments on the market, IntelliJ IDEA! – Meaning you can code functional programs easier. IntelliJ has both a FREE and PAID version, and you can use either in this course. PyCharm will also work just fine.
(Don’t worry if you want to use another IDE. You’re free to use any IDE and still get the most out of this course).
What will I Learn?
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Add the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills to your résumé.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from experienced professional software developers.
- Understand both Python 2 and Python 3.
Certified Course Instructor
Kyle is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor and has been teaching and consulting for the past 10+ years on various computer applications.
Kyle believes that student’s best learn through the application of real-life business situations through exercises. Allowing students to guide the class with their specific situations allows for the quickest and easiest adaptation to new technology and skills.
In His Spare Time:
Kyle enjoys spending time with his family (6 children). When he’s not busy entertaining his kids, you will find him cheering on his favorite hockey team, the San Jose Sharks, this is their year!
Team Leader | AWS Certified Solutions Architect & Certified Developer | NodeJS Developer
I have tremendous experience in ethical hacking, I started making video tutorials back in 2009 in an ethical hacking community (iSecuri1ty), I also worked as a pentester for the same company. In 2013 I started teaching my first course live and online, this course received amazing feedback which motivated me to publish it on Udemy.
This course became the most popular and the top paid course in Udemy for almost a year, this motivated me to make more courses, now I have a number of ethical hacking courses, each focusing on a specific field, dominating the ethical hacking topic on Udemy.
Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Sed porttitor lectus nibh. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat.